Step 1: The Risk Assessment Adventure
- M. A. Syed and M. S. Gohar, “Risk Management Framework for Cloud Computing,” 2015 International Conference on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence (CSCI), Las Vegas, NV, 2015, pp. 417-423.
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. (2020). Privacy risks and harms for children and other vulnerable groups online. https://www.oaic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0012/11136/Report-Privacy-risks-and-harms-for-children-and-other-vulnerable-groups-online.pdf
Step 2: Building the Shield of Protection
- Sookhak, M., Yu, R., He, Y., Talebian, H., Anuar, N. B., Khan, M. K., & Kumar, N. (2016). A privacy preservation model for health-related social networking sites. Journal of medical systems, 40(7), 166.
Step 3: Fortifying Defenses – Layer by Layer
- G. Branca, F. Buccafurri, G. L. Papalino and S. Romeo, “A Multi-Layered Approach to Onion Encryption,” 2019 18th IEEE International Conference On Trust, Security And Privacy In Computing And Communications/13th IEEE International Conference On Big Data Science And Engineering (TrustCom/BigDataSE), Rotorua, New Zealand, 2019, pp. 370-377.
Step 4: Vigilant Eyes on the Horizon
- R. Choudhary and R. Dantu, “Role of Threat Intelligence in Fighting Cyber Crime,” 2017 IEEE 7th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC), Las Vegas, NV, 2017, pp. 1-6.
Step 5: Uniting as a Security Tribe
- Miró-Llinares, F., & Johnson, S. D. (2018). Cybercrime and place: Applying environmental criminology to crimes in cyberspace. In The Oxford Handbook of Environmental Criminology.
Step 6: Testing and Training for the Unknown
- Felderer, M., & Ramler, R. (2016). Risk orientation in software testing processes of small and medium enterprises: an exploratory and comparative study. Software Quality Journal, 24(3), 679-701.
Step 7: Allies in the Battle
- C. H. Liu, S. E. Seedarnee, J. P. K. Ma and W. K. Chan, “Selecting and Combining Security Experts’ Opinions in Security Risk Assessment,” 2020 IEEE 21st International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration for Data Science (IRI), Las Vegas, NV, USA, 2020, pp. 335-342.
Step 8: A Journey of Continuous Improvement
- Herklotz, M., Schütze, A., & Großmann, J. (2017). In IT we trust: On the role of trust in software development projects. In International Conference on Trust and Privacy in Digital Business (pp. 51-67). Springer, Cham.
Step 9: Transparency and Trust
- LaRose, R., & Rifon, N. J. (2017). Promoting i-safety: Effects of privacy warnings and privacy seals on risk assessment and online privacy behavior. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 41(1), 127-149.
Step 10: A Legacy of Safety
- Demertzis, K., & Iliadis, L. (2020). Enhancing Cyber Security in Modern Age: Implementation of a Robust Security Management System and User Behavior Evaluation. In Cyber Threat Intelligence (pp. 279-295). Springer, Cham.